How do you decide if you should go to dental school?
There are many factors behind these questions that you need to consider.
In your essay you should address the following:
· Define and describe your chosen profession outlining the educational expectations required to work in your chosen field. (Use professional organizations as a source. Use references.)
· Describe the typical work environment for your chosen profession as well as the general salary expectations in your field. (Use professional organizations as a source. Use references.)
· How has your understanding of your chosen profession changed (or been confirmed) as a result of your participation in this class?
· How has your interaction with classmates and/or the speakers influenced your appreciation of your chosen profession?
· Outline and describe at least five of your next immediate steps required to become a professional in your chosen profession. (Example: complete my bachelor’s degree; apply to medical school; graduate from medical school; etc.)