Use your cloud9 account previously submitted to create a webpage for yourself named hw4.html. So you will need to create a new file hw4.html in your workspace.
Your webpage should have the following:
- Define a valid html structure (doctype, html, head, title, and body)
- A form whos method is “POST” and action is “http://imagine-it.org/processform.php“
- Input box of type “text” named “customer”
- Select named “size” containing options for “small”, “medium”, “large”
- A fieldset that contains radio elements named “pizzaType” for values “round” and “square”
- Another fieldset that contains checkbox elements named “pepperoni” and “greenPeppers”
- A textarea named “note”
- Labels as appropriate to reproduce the image below.
Check to make sure your webpage has the above!
Once your finished your webpage will look like this:
OR LIKE THIS
Which yours looks like will depend on whether you put in breaks <br>. Either is ok.
You will know that it works correctly if you fill out the form like this: