You are the lead engineer of a company responsible for monitoring emissions from vehicles that your company produces. It is discovered that a “cheat” device was installed on the vehicles your company produces that lets your company’s vehicles pass emission testing when they should fail. Upper level management is requiring you to inform your fellow engineers and your clients about the newly discovered news.
You get to Decide whether you knew about the cheat device and were told by upper level management to say nothing, OR you that didn’t know about the “cheat” device (upper management did and didn’t say anything) and you are required to inform people of the situation.
You are required to create a memo to your fellow engineers and a letter to your clients to inform them of this situation. Grading with be based on how well format is followed and content of both documents.
– Follow appropriate document format for the memo and letter.
– Use black text only.
– Text size needs to be 12 point size.
– Text needs to be singled spaced.
– Margins on the document should be 1’’ on all sides.
– Paragraphs should have correct indentation.
– Please spell check and proofread your work