This assignment is a to-the-point summary and evaluation of one of the following books:
Criminals of the Bible by Mark Jones
The critique must include a title page and abstract (not included in the 5–7 page count for the body of the paper). Use APA format for running head, margins, page numbers, in-text citations, references, etc. Analysis must be supported with at least 3 scholarly criminal justice references.
Additonal requirements are provided below
• Is there a proper APA abstract (length, content, style)?
• Does it concisely convey the content of the Book Critique?
• Are the transitions between paragraphs and sections clear?
• Is the critique logically oriented?
• Are the issues raised in the book thoroughly analyzed from a criminal justice using at least three (3) scholarly criminal justice sources?
• Are issues analyzed from a biblical/Christian worldview perspective and using scripture passages?
• Are passages from the book properly utilized and integrated into the critique?
• Does the conclusion offer a good summary of key issues addressed in the book?
• Is the critique without spelling and grammar errors?
• Does the critique properly use current APA style?
• Does the critique reflect a graduate-level vocabulary?
• Is the body of the critique the appropriate length (5–7 pages)?