Now that you actualized the business dilemmas within your internship organization in relation to the course outcome topics, it is necessary to create management research questions for your Final Project business case. The management research questions you create are of great significance to the remainder of your business case. Take great care to create management research questions for each course outcome that are closely connected and seek to solve the problems and/or opportunities discussed in the business dilemma section of your Final Project business case. To successfully complete this Assignment, execute the following requirements:
- Read Unit 5 in the Internship Handbook to familiarize yourself about the intricacies of creating viable management research questions.
- Using a minimum of one research resource to substantiate the purpose of management research questions, write a persuasive introductory paragraph to the management research questions you develop.
- Create a minimum of one major management research question per course outcome.
- Create a minimum of two minor management research questions per course outcome.
- Ensure your management research questions are closely connected to the problems and/or opportunities associated with each of the course outcomes.
- Ensure the purpose of each major management research question is to research the ideal solution to the business dilemmas in relation to each course outcome.
- Ensure the purpose of each minor management research question if to research alternative solutions to the business dilemmas in relation to each course outcome.
- Write a conclusive paragraph to segue into the Literature Review section of your Final Project business case.
- Use the Grading Rubric under Course Home for this Assignment to ensure your success