Final Paper: Creating an E-Business System Report
Examining an existing company’s e-business system can often allow you to learn what to do and not do when designing an e-business system for a new company. Many components of an e-business system may include hardware, application software, network infrastructure, and e-commerce strategies. This Final Paper will require you to analyze the selections made by a company of your choosing. It will also prepare you for the process you will encounter in designing and implementing an e-business system.
Submit by Day 7 your completed Final Paper. Your Final Paper report should be 2,000–2,500 words and follow the Final Paper Template found in this week’s Learning Resources. The report should include the following elements:
- Title page
- Page numbers
- Main headings for each section
- Information Resources
- System Specification
- Electronic Commerce
- Emerging Trends and Technologies
- Sub-headings as necessary
- In-text citations (not footnotes)
- Reference list (must use at least four outside references in APA format)
Note: The word length specification is for the main body of the paper, and does not include the Title or Reference pages.
See the Final Paper area of the course navigation menu for a detailed explanation of the all the requirements for the Final Paper.
- Haag, S., & Cummings, M. (2013). Management information systems for the information age (9th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
- Chapter 9, “Emerging Trends and Technologies: Business, People, and Technology Tomorrow” (pp. 256–285)