Create a table—using Microsoft® Excel®, Word, or PowerPoint®—in which you compare the political, economic, and religious influences of three countries. Ensure that the countries you select represent at least two of the following regions:
· Middle East
Answer the following questions in your matrix:
· What are the systems of government in the countries you chose?
· Do the systems of government help or hinder terrorist activities? Explain why or why not.
· What are the economic systems in andwho are the trading partners of the countries you chose?
· Do the economic systems help or hinder terrorist activities? Explain why or why not.
· What are the major religions practiced in the countries you chose?
· Are religious conflicts suspected to influence terrorist activities in the countries you chose? Explain why or why not.
Write a 200- to 300-word summary about your matrix that compares the relationship between political models, economic systems, religion, and global conflicts; discuss any trends or patterns that you see.
Include references to support your comparison.
Format your table and summary consistent with APA guidelines.