Evaluate the evidence. Create a summary of the findings of the ten articles you have selected and how they contribute to our knowledge of this problem. Be sure to address each of the following items in your draft:
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each article.
- If the articles talk to each other (that is, if they support or contrast with one another), explain how and why.
- What do the articles’ findings tell us?
- Is there another possible explanation you can think of? Based on what you have read, what is your hypothesis? In other words, what is your explanation for the findings?
- How can you refine your question or topic even further, now that you have described the findings?
Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head and a reference page. The body of the paper should be at least 5–6 pages in length. Submit your paper to the M2: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Wednesday, October 26, 2016.
You will submit your Review Paper next week, and this assignment will help you develop a draft of a major portion of that assignment. Be sure to incorporate the feedback you receive from your instructor on this assignment into your final paper for next week.