In this assignment, you will update your final project proposal to plan for your project, creating a design that you can use to create your code project. While this is a working document, it is understood things many change between the design and implementation.
- What items you will be able to create and how you will create them?
- Create a storyboard (graphic) and list of menu and screen items to delineate your proposed user screen(s) and menus. Include a starting list of the classes you believe will be useful to your application.
- List and describe any user data inputs and outputs your application will require and produce.
- If you will be using data validation as one of your techniques, list and describe the criteria needed for each proposed field.
- Using Visual Studio, create sample class implementations. These will be code stubs that provide the basis for the classes you will be using.