Resource: Excel® scoring instrument
Create a quality control (QC) sheet based on the scoring instrument. The QC sheet will be used later in this course to evaluate team members’ programs. As a team, share your ideas with each other and create one common QC sheet that your team will use. Your final QC sheet should be compiled in Microsoft® Excel® and must include the following:
- Areas to enter the evaluator’s name, the name of the program being evaluated, and the date the program is received.
- A set of detailed criteria for evaluation based on the scoring instrument.
- The values assigned to each component of the evaluation based on the scoring instrument.
- Areas for detailed evaluation comments.
- Other elements as appropriate.
Submit your team’s final QC sheet using the Assignment Files tab