You have been asked to create a PowerPoint presentation on a training method for executives at an organization you currently work for or an organization you wish to work for in the future. Research a training method of your choice to complete this presentation. Below are the methods covered in this unit; you may select one from this list or a different method that interests you:
- learning organizations,
- adult learning,
- evidence-based learning, or
- method of your choice.
In your PowerPoint presentation, include the following points:
- explanation of the training method;
- how your organization can implement it;
- the benefits of this method;
- the potential barriers to this method and how you can overcome them;
- how you will present this information (in a traditional format, computer-based, e-learning model, or a combination), an explanation of that method, and the reasons why; and
- any additional information you feel may be helpful.
Your presentation must be at least 10 slides in length, not including the title and reference slides. You are required to use at least one outside source and to utilize the notes section. Within the notes section, include additional explanations. As you write your presentation, keep in mind that you are presenting for executives at your organization.
All sources used, including the required readings, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines. Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.