Create a mobile application using Android™ Studio that allows players to test their knowledge with an interactive quiz game.
Include the following criteria in your application. There is no need for a splash screen and the questions may be on any topic (e.g., sports, history, geography, math etc.).
- Create ten questions with single or multiple choice answers for each question.
- Configure the app so that the player must pick one or more of the choices as the correct answer.
- Configure so that when the player presses the Next button, the next question will display.
- Display a final score after the player completes all of the questions.
Complete the following steps:
- Create an application with single or multiple activities. Understand the lifecycle of the application and examine various debugging features in Android Studio.
- Create a text area for the question.
- Create buttons for the choices.
- Create a Next button so the player can move to the next question.
- Track the answers selected in an array or list.
- At the end of ten rounds, display the player’s score.
- Save a screenshot of the emulator and your source files