Your task will be to create a literature review by analyzing different key underlying theories and themes that will support your proposed research study. Your paper should use 7-10 peer-reviewed journal articles and contain a critical analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of the literature that provides a context for the proposed study. Your review should be comprehensive, organized, and logically written.
** NOTE** To begin, identify publishers that could publish your Signature Assignment to understand the required format of the selected scholarly or peer-reviewed publishers. You can consider Clute Institute, SAGE, Cabell’s Directories, and Academy of Management to name a few. You will need to research and determine the format, font, length, and style required by a selected publisher. Please communicate with your course instructor to ensure their support with the publication of your signature assignment.
The literature review should achieve the following key criteria:
- Select articles within a topic of interest from peer-reviewed journal publications using a credible online library.
- Begin with an introductory section that alerts the reader to the organization and the contents of the paper.
- Use themes and/or subtopics as headings.
- Identify the themes or subtopics around which the literature review has been organized into a coherent narrative discussion.
- Contain a review of at least 7 – 10* of the most important work or studies that touch upon the proposed topic or problem statement. Also keep in mind potential solutions for your proposed topic or problem.
- Include works that provide alternate or opposing perspectives on the proposed topic area to demonstrate unbiased research.
- Include historical and germinal works as well as current works (within the last 5 years).
*The minimum of 7-10 scholarly sources is in addition to your required readings.
Length: 6-7 pages not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA 6TH edition standards.