Discussion 1: Customer Relationship Management:
- Choose a water park or other vacation destination.
- Create a hypothetical marketing campaign that uses what you’ve learned about the CRM approach.
- Describe how you might apply insights about developing long-lasting relationships with customers to retain or reactivate past visitors.
- You must use the text and at least one additional scholarly source. (Last week, many of you did not use an additional scholarly resource- Please use journal article, books, e-books, and other peer reviewed materials. These are resources that are considered “scholarly”)
- Do not copy and paste information from the Google search, or internet pages, or your text book. If you want to quote something (with proper citation), you should then add your thoughts and discuss how you find that information related to your viewpoint. Do not repeat the facts of the text or DQ. You should bring up fresh ideas, or share your experience related to the topic. You can also ask questions and seek your classmates’ opinion, BUT provide your reflections about your own questions first to show your position before asking others about their viewpoint.