Please pay keen attention to the details of this assignment.
Complete Part 6 of the Strategic Plan assignment according to the directions in the Part 6: Critical Milestones section of the “Strategic Plan” resource.
Part 6: Critical Milestones (Topic 7)
Refer to Gantt chart resources in the topic readings. Create a Gantt chart in EXCEL that displays 36 months, using the Office Timeline tool or any other tool to produce a Gantt chart. Be sure to include rational 1-36 months
Create a Gantt chart that outlines multiple critical milestones.
In a 250-300 word summary, address the following:
- Include rationale for your Gantt chart.
- Identify one critical risk you could encounter that could prevent you from meeting each of your goal/objectives.
- Develop a contingency plan for the identified risk. Explain how this could maximize management efficiency and the allocation of resources. What leadership qualities are essential when dealing with the identified critical risk?
Provide three to five sources in your presentation.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- 1. Gantt Chart Template Collection
Read “Gantt Chart Template Collection” located on the Office Timeline website.
- Present Your Data in a Gantt Chart in Excel
Read “Present Your Data in a Gantt Chart in Excel,” located on the Microsoft Office support website.