Read An ADHD case studyand Teaching Students with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Create a fictional student in your classroom with either an emotional or behavioral disorder and create an accommodation/support plan. Include the following in your plan:
- An identification of the child’s name, grade, and disability.
- An analysis of the needs of the student, including the student’s areas of strength, areas of interest, areas of concern that might affect his or her ability to learn and interact, and the areas of organization that need to be a priority for this student. Be sure to include how you observed the different areas.
- An explanation of at least two goals and specific accommodations he/she will need to be supported. Include a rationale for why each of the accommodations is the best fit.
- Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length, not including title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document three scholarly sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.