The use of digital media within organizations has transformed how organizations communicate with prospective and current customers. Digital media such as: web videos, e-books, and social media have each shaped the communication strategies organizations employ to engage customers.
In this assignment, you will locate examples of how the use of digital media was used to communicate information to achieve a specific goal of an organization or individual.
Students are required to create a case study and provide an analysis, which integrates what you have learned in the course, in addition to performing additional outside research.
- Formatting Requirements
- Project must follow SPA style
- Double-spaced 1 inch margins
- 12 point professional font
- Headers including project name, class, and page numbers
- File name first initial, last name and project (ex. B Wright_case study)
- Use of tables, graphs, images, etc. of appropriate size that are relevant to the information being conveyed is highly encouraged.
- Content Requirements
- Minimum of 1500 words, maximum 1750 words (excluding cover and bibliographical pages)
- Title Page including your name, instructor name, course name and number, and paper title
- Case Study Requirements
- Introduction and Synopsis of Article / Case
- Goal of Organization or Individual
- Strategy Employed to Accomplish Goal
- Measurable Success Factors
- Conclusion and Analysis of End Results of Initiative
- Bibliographical Page with minimum of 2 professional / scholarly sources. Wikipedia is not acceptable.