Combine refined parts from previous modules to those of this module’s learnings. Apply transitional information that will allow the project to flow in the narrative from one section to the next. It should have an executive summary, table of contents, APA-base section headings, properly cited research, no cut-and paste but full originality from the student using the narrative technique of paraphrasing and citing the sources of those research sources that deserve the credit in ethical writing.
Review your 10-page final paper using the following checklist:
8. Executive summary
9. Management review
10. Ethics review (applied to all modules)
11. E-business review
12. Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act compliance review
13. Sales and marketing channels review
14. Information technology (IT) review
Ensure that your paper includes the following:
- Executive summary: Identify the review’s scope, background, and method. Incorporate the instructor’s feedback from the previous modules.
- List of resources: Provide the complete list of resources you used to gather information about the company you reviewed. The instructor will use these resources to evaluate your review.
Write a 10-page paper in Word format using double-spaced, 12-pt. Arial font. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.