Case Study: Some Businesses Go Creative on Prices
Case Study Questions
- Discuss variable pricing?
- How are retailers utilizing this pricing tool?
- What are the five Cs of pricing?
- Identify and discuss three methods that firms use to set their prices.
- Identify tactics used to reduce prices to consumers
- List pricing practices that have the potential to deceive customers.
Individual Case Study Requirements: Review the Case Study “Some Businesses Go Creative on Prices”. The case can found in the attachments. Utilize the topics listed above to develop a minimal of (2) two-page summary that discuss the six questions listed above. The summary should be submitted to Moodle by Friday August 26th before midnight. Please remember to follow APA guidelines including writing in an objective tone (third person). Please reference at least (2) two sources.
CASE STUDY: Competition and the Rising Cost of Higher Education and The President’s New Higher Education Agenda
Requirements for the case study: Upon reviewing the Case Study: Competition and the Rising Cost of Higher Education and The President’s New Higher Education Agenda. Utilize the questions listed below to provide a (4) four-page analysis of the case study. The paper is to be written in an objective tone (third person) and in APA formatting. THE ANALYSIS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN THE “TEAM ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION ” FORUM BEFORE Friday August 26th before midnight
CASE STUDY QUESTIONS
- Considering the case study discussion who are the key players determining the cost of tuition in higher education?
- What pricing tactics could institutions of higher education use to target prospective students?