Consider an ethical dilemma that could surface in a classroom or school environment regarding cultural diversity, social media, or students with disabilities.
Provide a detailed 700- to 1,000-word description of the scenario and share the following details:
- What key elements created this dilemma?
- Was there an opportunity to avoid this dilemma?
- Were there violations of policies or norms in this event?
- What ethics theories seem to most apply here?
- Describe the resolution (or lack of).
- What might be different next time? What was learned? Who learned?