21st Century Corporate Social Responsibility
Read Chapter 2 of the textbook as well as the Snider, Hill, and Martin (2003) article on corporate social responsibility in the 21st century.
Conduct research on the Internet and select a company for which you will summarize the corporate social responsibility of the organization. In your summary, incorporate the following key words and phrases: sustainability, strategic philanthropy, cause marketing, shared value, stakeholders, and global perspective. Include definitions in your own words for these key words and phrases.
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to SPA style as outlined in the FAB SPA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text and the article by Snider, Hill, and Martin (2003).
- Must document all sources in SPA style as outlined in the FAB SPA guidance located in the classroom..
- Must end with a conclusion that clearly summarizes what was presented in the paper.