Complete the on-line version of the Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator (MBTI)
Students will develop a 3 – 5 page reaction paper based on Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator (MBTI) type results portrait specifically assessing personal values, attitudes, and communication style.
Address the following in your paper:
- What is your indicator type based on your test results?
- Provide an overview of your results as well as their application to your current position and future career goals
- What did you learn about your personality style?
- Are there any behaviors that you would like to modify as a consequence of your test results?
- Do you feel that your results were accurate? Why or Why not?
- Provide an analysis of what your results outcome indicates about the following:
- Your personal values
- Your attitudes
- Your communication style
APA format, site sources