Questions: (responses must be 200-400 words, this does not include quoted material.)
- Compare and contrast a specific company’s advertisement from 20-30 years ago with today. What has changed? How has digital media impacted their advertising? Include URL of advertisements.
- Research a current event (news or political) and give a summary and analysis of digital media’s impact. Event must be recent (no later than August 2016)
Questions: (responses must be 100-200 words, this does not include quoted material.)
- This Week covered Communication Theory and content delivery. Provide an example of a company, individual or organization that has successfully used digital media for communication. Explain why they were successful and what they effectively communicated. Include an example of their communication (Tweet, Video, Infographic, etc) Cite resources.
- Give a brief explanation of E commerce. What are some security concerns that the public should be aware of? List and explain at least two.
- Choose and evaluate information found through digital media. This can be a website, video, infographic, etc. List the URL, embed if you can, and explain the steps you used to evaluate.
- Give a specific example of participatory media and use this example to explain advantages and disadvantages of participatory media.