Due tomorrow Sunday the 13th at 6:00 PM… No excuses or exceptions period.. Any Questions please ask!!
Follow this assignment to a tee please (important)!!
By Day 7, in a 1- to 2-page paper in APA (Not including reference or title page) (a) clearly identify which portions of the students’ paper are plagiarized. (b) Then write your own paraphrased summary of the source material. If you quote the exact words of the author, be sure to use quotation marks and cite the page number of the original. Limit your use of direct quotes to one or two sentences at most. Remember that when you paraphrase, even if you cite your source you must come up with your own words. Your paraphrase can be a good bit shorter than the original if you focus on the ideas rather than the exact words.
- Refer to the Learning Resources in this course to make sure that you do not plagiarize as you carry out this assignment.
- Remember to provide a reference list for any source(s) you rely on for this assignment. https://docs.google.com/a/waldenu.edu/document/d/1iJ0p7_M0BS1CIS43zl-M0A9r6Lx5LBB5-wQzgTw360o/edit?usp=sharing
- Link to papers
- http://www.csub.edu/ssric-trd/howto/plagiarism.htm https://www.indiana.edu/~istd/plagiarism_test.html http://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_quoting.html http://www.plagiarism.org/citing-sources/cite-sources http://ww2.valdosta.edu/~cbarnbau/personal/teaching_MISC/plagiarism.htm
- Required resources
- If you cant access please let me know thank you!!
- Learning Resources and papers (Students and Original) goggle link provided.