Identify (i.e. give it a “name”) the project you have chosen for your project plan.
- Describe how and why you chose this project.
- What were your selection criteria, given what you have learned so far about the nature of projects?
- Identify the stakeholders involved in this project.
- List the groups of stakeholders and define each group.
- Identify any specific characteristics of each stakeholder group in terms of their connection to the project. As the project manager, what features of each group do you need to be aware of?
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used