Choose three of the articles below to write about. Use one of the three stigmatization techniques from Chapter 4 for each article, making sure that you end up using all three stigmatization techniques.
- http://www.marquette.edu/magazine/recent.php?subaction=showfull&id=1351616400 (Links to an external site.)
- https://news.stanford.edu/2012/08/20/rakove-electoral-college-082012/ (Links to an external site.)
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3gkCjplJDYJNffRV1vCvyF0/americas-electoral-college (Links to an external site.) — Note: This was written in 1980, during the Carter/Reagan presidential campaign.
- http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/25/electoral-college-changes-would-pose-danger-for-democrats/?_r=0 (Links to an external site.)
- http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB122930124441705413 (Links to an external site.)
Each summary should be 1-2 paragraphs long. Make sure that you label each article with its original title and identify which technique you are using to create its summary. Between the three articles, you must use each of the three techniques from Ch. 4 (https://vimeo.com