Choose an article from The Wall Street Journal and make sure it’s not older than 3 month and write a summary to explain what’s it about.
here is the link of the book
- Article Summary:
- Each student is expected to turn in total of three (3) article summary reports (about 2 pages, 1.5 spaced, typed with font sizes of 12), each article review is worth 25 points for a total of 75 points (3*75). The articles cannot be older than three (3) months, which is a long time to find good articles. As a part of Honor Code requirement, the article title and its source should be properly cited at the beginning/top of the report and a copy of the article should be attached with the summary in order for the article review to be accepted for grading. Each write-up should also include the subheadings of: (1) Article summary – about one page, not one paragraph, (2) Relevance to the course, and (3) what you learned. In order to get a good grade, the write-up must include these required sections and must also meet the below criteria. The assignments must be spell checked, free of grammatical errors, and there should NOT have long paragraphs. Each assignment is DUE at the end of the class period on Thursday of the due week, and only one assignment can be turned in at DUE DATE. The grade will be based on:
- The quality and relevance of the article to the course material and marketing: 5 pts
- The quality of your summary covering the key points of the article: 9 pts
- Your own comments as how it relates to the course material: 4 pts.
- What you learned from the article: 4 pts.
- Writing quality, following the required format, and a copy of the article: 3 pts.