The Personal Essay must be at least 1000 words (excluding the title page).
See attached outline for topic of paper.
Your essay must include
- A clear thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.
- Specific details about the person, place, object, or event so that readers can visualize the subject and/or feel present in the story (i.e., your essay should be specific and appeal to the five senses).
- A concluding paragraph.
- Begin the essay with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- End with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Format the essay according to APA style