Select a potential bioterrorism threat from the following:
- Food supply contamination
- Water system contamination
- Air borne contamination
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on your selected potential bioterrorism threat. Based on your research, create a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word report that covers the following aspects in detail:
- The main surveillance methods used in public health that could also be used to detect a bioterrorism threat.
- The basic functions of all levels of government―federal, state, and local―when responding to a possible bioterrorism threat.
- The existing surveillance systems and their adequacy to meet emergency preparedness needs.