This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following program outcome:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
Revisit the MBA6900 Course Alignment Map to review how all activities assist you in achieving your overall program outcomes.
Throughout a project, it is important to keep your stakeholders apprised of your work to date and successes and challenges you encounter along the way. This assignment is designed to help keep your instructor informed of your capstone progress and provide you an opportunity to receive feedback on your project. For this assignment, complete the following:
Based on the project summary you submitted in Unit 1, and on the progress you have made in the last week, prepare a brief report of the status of your project. Include the following items:
- Introduction: In one paragraph, restate your chosen company and project overview.
- Work completed: Tasks and milestones you have completed to date.
- Work missed: Any work you intended to complete but did not accomplish.
- Work to complete: Tasks and milestones that must be completed next week. Include any corrective action planned for items that were missed or are behind schedule.
- Conclusion: Wrap the report up in a couple of sentences, stating your overall progress and affirming that you are on track or have a plan for catching up.