Instructions: Do not combine topics. Answer each letter separately. All answers (letters) must be at least five (5) sentences. Label each answer individually. Include any references.
1) “An Agile-focused Mind-set in Project Management” Please respond to the following:
- A) Read the following two (2) articles: “The Scrum Guide,” located here and “Core Scrum,” located here: http://www.scrumguides.org and https://www.scrumalliance.org/why-scrum/core-scrum-values-roles. Contrast the role of a Scrum Master and the role of a project manager in relation to a project. Support your response with two (2) real-world examples of the roles of scrum masters and project managers.
2) ” Freedom with Fences” Please respond to the following:
- A) Using Reflect upon Robert Stephens’ discussion of “Freedom with Fences” from Chapter 1 of CIO Best Practices (attached separately). Discuss the implications of this concept on the CIO, the IT organization, and the technologies that are managed by the IT organization.
- B) Assess the impact that the “Freedom with Fences” concept, as described by Robert Stephens, would have on the operations of an organization.