The original Fairy Tales were often dark, scary tales, but were intended for children.
- Are scary tales good for children?
- If so, what can be gained by reading a scary story to a child?
- If not, why are they bad?
- What are these stories really about?
- What is the purpose of these stories? What do the teach children?
- Do they succeed in teaching their lessons today?
Your paper must include:
- 3-5 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point font.
- Correct Format
- 3 outside sources as well as at least one reading from the semester.
- Proper documentation of sources
- Works Cited Page