Write a 12 page evaluation paper based on the 1976 Montreal Olympics: Case Study of Project Failure.
You are expected to provide a detailed analysis of the case study and demonstrate your grasp of project management knowledge by applying lessons you have learned through your project management program. You are expected to address the information below in detail:
- Analyze the key mistakes made with the use of the 5 essential elements of project management
- Explain what actions should have been taken to ensure the 5 essential elements of project management were used properly
- Evaluate (defend or prosecute) the quality assurance measures during and after construction
- Identify and calculate the key mistakes that could have significantly reduced costs
- Describe the key stakeholders, and assess their motives and risks taken