Assignment 5: Evaluation
Due Week 10 and worth 170 points
The last step in the training process is to conduct an evaluation. The organization’s training department and managers are interested in knowing whether the new training program met its goals and objectives. They are also curious about the trainees’ reaction to the new training, as well as how much learning has occurred.
When evaluating the training program for your organization, consider the following questions:
- How will the training be evaluated?
- How will effectiveness of the training program be assessed?
- Were the training needs identified correctly?
- Did the training program meet all the training objectives?
- Did the training program gain the learner’s attention and motivate the learner?
Write a four (4) page paper in which you: I also included the rubric for what is expected for this assignment
- Revise Assignment 4 based on your professor’s feedback. (Revision is not included in the required page count.)
- Recommend two (2) assessment methods/tools to collect data for the evaluation of your training program, providing a rationale for each.
- Analyze the components, challenges, and benefits of the assessment methods / tools you recommended. Explain the rationale for your selection.
- Develop two (2) assessment methods / tools for your project.
- Develop six to eight (6-8) evaluation questions that you will ask learners and include the evaluation scale or rating range for each question (e.g., 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest).
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (published within the last five  years) from material outside the textbook.