Adversarial Criminal Law System
Create a 15 to 20 minute powerpoint presentation comparing the idea of our criminal law system as adversarial to other descriptions of how a courtroom works.
The assignment should include the following:
- Submissions must be thought provoking and provide a critical analysis of the criminal law system.
- The PowerPoint presentation must contain a minimum of 20 slides.
- Use the “notes” section of the PowerPoint to provide your analysis. The PowerPoint slide should have minimum text and graphics. The notes section will contain your analysis. (This is the information you will share with an audience.)
- 2-3 references. Only one reference may be from the internet (not Wikipedia) the others must be found in the Grantham University Library. References should be located on the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation (Cite your references).
- The PowerPoint must be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- APA format.