3 pages, not including title and reference pages.
12 font double space.
original work only, there are many identical answers that are online, therefore plagiarism checker used.
Much scholarly debate centers on the basic ideology of rehabilitation in juvenile justice. Examine this basic belief in the juvenile system in terms of the historical aspects of rehabilitation of juveniles.
- What types of programs could be found during the “Progressive Era” of the 1920s?
- What vocations were trained for in the reform schools in America?
- Who made up the majority of delinquents in these training programs? What was the impact of these training programs on youth and society?
- How do the programs and juvenile system of the “Progressive Era” compare with your understanding of juvenile programs and systems today?
Your well-written, concise paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3 pages in length, not including title and reference pages
- Cite a minimum of two scholarly academic peer-reviewed journal articles, books, and textbooks to support your responses that are not provided in the course.