This is MBA – Managerial Accounting course.
1. Read the case and requirements carefully. (see “2016 MBA case”)
2. Follow the requirements and analyze the case.
3. 4 pages required.
4. Check the “Case Grading Rubric” and make sure you will get a high score.
Here’s parts of requirements, More details are showed in the “2016 MBA case“.
- Read the case and analyze the information.
- Prepare an operating budget in standard “income statement” format.
- Prepare a narrative report (or notes to the income statement) addressing why/how quantitative items were selected.
- Prepare a cash budget using any acceptable format.
- Prepare a capital budget using any acceptable format.