Estonia Case Study
Read the following case study (linked below and also available through ProQuest in the library).
Czosseck, C., Ottis, R., & Talihä, A. (2011, July). Estonia after the 2007 cyber attacks: Legal, strategic and organisational changes in cyber security. European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, 57-IX.
Answer the following questions:
- What strategic recommendations would you make?
- What operational security aspects should be considered so as to prevent such attacks in the future?
- What sort of an encryption policy, if any, would have helped in this situation?
- Your paper should be three pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- You must include a minimum of three (3) credible sources from text book, not including the text, and use proper citation.
- Your paper must follow APA style guidelines, as appropriate .
- Two citations for every paragraph.
- I need introduction and conclusion.
- Not plagiarized ( we check that with turnitin.com).